Tesla WYE 85W Preview – Cuter Than It’s Brother!
The WYE 85W by Tesla Previewed
The Tesla WYE 85W is the cute little brother of the Tesla WYE 200W.
The 85W version has the same styling but minus the paint splashes. However some retailers are advertising an extra battery cover is included in the package in black with splodges on – just so you don’t feel like you are missing out!
The little 85W WYE needs a single 18650 battery which you guessed right – isn’t included in the kit. The battery sits behind a cover which is the cover you can replace with the spare in the kit.
It is no surprise the WYE 85W will output up to 85W in various modes – KA (which I assume stands for “Kanthal” and therefore is Variable Wattage?), Temperature controlfor SS, Ni200, Ti and TCR.
There are also taste modes (Hard, Soft, Norm and User Defined) and 3 slots to store your own configurations in the memory.
The body is an ABS and Plastic construction in a choice of 6 different colours – which all look pretty funky!
- Tesla WYE 85W
- Extra Black Speckled battery cover
- USB cable
Tesla WYE 85W Specs
- Materials: ABS and PC plastics
- Weight: 50g
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Output Modes: KA / TC-SS316 / TC-Ni200 / TC-Ti / TCR
- Output Wattage: 7 – 85W (In 0.5W Increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Max Output Current: 30A
- USB: 5V/1A
- Taste Modes: Norm / Soft / Hard / User
- Memory Modes: M1 / M2 / M3
- Resistance Range:0.1-3Ω for KA Mode / 0.05-1Ω for Ti / Ni 200 / SS316 Modes
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃ / 200-600℉
- Colours available: Black, Green, Blue, Red, Yellow and White
Don’t tell the Tesla WYE 200W but I think his little brother is far better looking!
Yeh he isn’t as grown up or as powerful – but he looks a lot cleaner doesn’t he!
The price on some pre-order deals is looking great for this so it might be a winner.
Now It’s Available :
Hot Sale Recommendation: